Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Workout - Walk

 
Lesson Learned: All my workouts no matter what always start in the in the Blue and Teal zones but after the 30 minute mark even with about the same amount of effort my heart rate goes into the Green zone and sporadically into the Orange zone. So I know from now on I need to commit to workouts that are at least one hour to see the progress I want to see.

Reflection: Got my 10,000 steps in only 1 hour and 12.5 minutes! YAY! I'm super proud of staying in the green zone for about half of my workout. Out of curiosity I weighed myself this morning following my workout, WAIT FOR IT, DRUMROLL PLEASE, 128.8 with 24.8% fat!!! Breaking into the 120s after being in the 130s for so long feels really good. No measureable different in my waist line but I feel better about myself anyway. ::Great big pat on the back:: Hope everyone has an awesome week!

Today I Listened to: Episode 2 of Android App "The Walk" in between points of speaking I listened to my Spotify Playlist Bump N Grind 2K.


No comments:

Post a Comment