Friday, July 10, 2015

Thinking of Rejoining LA Fitness

So I altered my work scheduled for the 15-16 school year to accommodate trips to the gym. I've got the cardio thing down pat but I know I need to work on my strength training. Originally I had hoped to join  a small local gym since they specialized in Pilates and strength training and classes are guaranteed to be smaller than seven people but they were soooo expensive, it was like $250 for 12 classes which is just crazy for a person just starting. I ultimately decided to join a signature LA Fitness Gym since they offered all the classes I wanted at the time I wanted and they had spa and sauna services which definitely suited me just fine. This is the schedule I'm looking to follow, it might be a little ambitious but I don't know what I'm capable of yet. I hope to have a personal trainer for maybe the first 2 months to get some additional assistance with the weight machine so I don't fear walking over into the weights area and looking like a complete n00b. The numbers in parenthesis is the highest possible calorie burn for the class.

I go back to the Cardiologist in September for a follow up and when they get me all situated properly again I will actually join and then post a review of the signature gym to let you all know if the extra dough is worth it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment