Friday, May 17, 2013

Missed Training but Caught Vampire Diaries Finale

I'm embarrassed to admit that I missed Water Aerobics yesterday but I did get a few important household moving tasks finished. My Wannabe Hubby and I are closing on our house early next month and we had two closets full of unorganized random computer stuff. We decided that while we were in there looking for keyboards and mice to go with the iMacs we're selling we organize this and throw out anything that we didn't need or didn't work. This project took us three hours and ultimately everything fit in less than half the coat closet which is such a HUGE accomplishment. I am so proud of us - proud of him for taking the initiative to get it done without me begging (which would've happened by this time next week) and of me for being able to lift all those heavy boxes out to the dump. So in a roundabout way I did do some cross-training today just not what I originally set out to do. :)

That being said, we finished with 15 minutes to spare before the Season 4 Finale of The Vampire Diaries came on. I am very sad to see the season end but at least they are continuing with season f in the fall and will start a spin off series The Originals which I am greatly looing forward to, curious if it will be like Buffy and Angel where they sometimes crossed over. Since I REALLY want to write about the show I will put it in the same color as the background and you can highlight the text to read it in case you don't want it spoiled for you :) See I can be thoughtful sometimes. Ignore the video posted after, contains spoilers.

OMFG! SHE FINALLY CHOSE DAMON! It feels like it took forever to get to this moment. I have NEVER been more happy for a TV show to break with the book before. Sooo Soooo Sooooooo happy! How on Earth am I going to make it through the fall knowing there's going to be so much Delena Goodness without the Sire Bond! SWOON! Damon is so shmexy.





No comments:

Post a Comment