Monday, July 20, 2015

Work Walking Challenge Week #1

 
 
So my company started a work week challenge whereby we are trying to get to 168,000 steps in 28 days (6,000 per day average). I am what some might call detrimentally competitive. Meaning, I would push myself to exhaustion to be the first team to reach 168,000 steps.  In my efforts to guarantee this wide lead I over-walked because it takes the team average. If you took the daily average of my stats they would be:
55,631 Steps
43 Floors
23.3 Miles
4013 Calories
 
Below are my stats from the week including daily steps, distance, floors climbed, calories burned, amount of sleep (before you cringe 6 hrs is about normal for me these days and I missed logging a few days) and minutes spent lightly, fairly, and very active. I actually reached a new daily best on Tuesday with 75,337 steps. Going for 80k some day before this challenge is over to get the next FitBit Badge. I'm sure you're burning to know, did I lose any weight? Sadly, no, because I kept stuffing my face with junk food. I'm sure if I had eaten right I would've lost something but such is life, I will do better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment