Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Running Day & Motivating Playlist

Howdy folks, I broke with the schedule, yeah I know I may as well not have one since I cannot stick to it exactly. I do everything just not always when I intend to do it lol. Yesterday it rained all evening so I ran today skipping Water Aerobics. Looking at the stats you can see I did much better this afternoon than I did on Sunday. I think it has to do with the fact that it had JUST finished raining when I ran which gave me a nice edge. I had intended to do a whole 30 minutes but My legs were just too sore. I think what I'm going to need to do for a little while is do a daily mile until my legs are built enough to handle the sustained stress. That being said I didn't have as much difficulty breathing this time around. I believe using a pumped up playlist helped as well. Below is the graph of my pace.


I am little more comfortable with the Nike+ Website now and there are some pretty cool features but I will with-hold a review until the end of the week so there are more stats to work with.


This was the "Eclectic" playlist I used today:

  1. Original (feature Katharine McPhee) - SMASH Cast - SMASH Soundtrack Season 2
  2. I Do - Colbie Caillat - All of You
  3. Down in Mississippi - Sugarland - Twice the Speed of Life
  4. Double Heart - The Band Perry - Self Titled Album
  5. Love Letter - Leona Lewis - Echo
  6. A Night Like This - Caro Emerald - Deleted Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor
  7. Good Time (feature Carly Rae Jepsen) - Owl City - Good Time Single
  8. Diva - Beyonce - I Am...Sasha Fierce
  9. Move Ya Body - Nina Sky - Now! That's What I Call Music 16
I have a handful of playlists, I might post one with each run or maybe just once a week? Comment below with song suggestions or frequency of posting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment