Tuesday, June 4, 2013

30 Minute Run - 2+ Miles Yay!

Okay this is from my first 30 minute run this week. I pushed the envelope a little harder because I wanted to beat my previous best 1k and best mile, which huzzah for me, I did! My best 1k is now 7'51" and my best mile is now 12'52". I actually managed to jog for about 5 minutes before I got winded and it was all downhill after that. So moral of the story is, don't burn it out all at once I probably would've had a better overall distance in that 30 minutes had I not tried going for fastest 1 mile and 1k. Oh well, you live you learn. :) You can see in the chart below exactly where I pushed it and where I walked.The parts where it was green I had the treadmill at about 5.5-6 mph and orange at about 4.5 and the red 3.5.All that being said I'm still proud of myself jogging for 5 minutes straight is a bit of a major accomplishment for captain huff and puff over here. :)

1 comment: